- I’m from New Zealand – yes, Middle Earth! We’re known for Hobbits, sheep, and a rather special flightless bird.
- Advertising media is my current profession (7+ years) and I’ve had the pleasure of working on some great clients; including GM, Nestlé, Sony Pictures (just a few among many).
- I’m a keen baker. Cupcakes have become a specialty and I frequently receive requests from family and friends.
- I have a beautiful dog – Jaco. He’s a Boxer/Border Collie/Huntaway cross and is named after a late (yet incredible) bassist.
- I was very lucky to learn several instruments as a child; as a result I’m intensely passionate about music. MJ forever!
- My love of copy editing is ingrained (Dad’s an ex-copywriter) and I was inspired by a close friend to share my ‘red-penning’ with the world. So… hello, World!
The Down and Dirty
Why am I here?
I want to educate people on the importance of copy editing, hone my skills as a copy editor, unearth the best practices for web-based writing, and (eventually) turn my passion into a full-time career.
Enter the WordMaid!
I’m going to help you deliver your business objectives with copy that truly shines.
Together we will:
- Improve your ‘searchability’ and increase your site traffic with relevant copy
- Clean up your words to create an engaging user experience on your site, seamless navigation through your WordPress settings page, and easy-to-read documentation
- Achieve your desired outcome with well-crafted copy – more conversions, more followers or more sales.
Let’s get started… hand me that duster!